- Price evaluation for compliance review with NABU pricing policy, Anti-Trust regulations, and Chart of authority
- Responsible for the input, maintenance and analysis of all Trade Letters, Protected Pricing and other pricing activity.
- Evaluate and approve or disapprove all invoiced pricing requests. Review and interpret supporting documentation to validate requests align with contracts.
- Review, interpret, and enter pricing request.
- Analysis of customer(s) and/or channel(s) to determine optimum system sequences and system set-up to provide accurate and consistent pricing across multiple BASIS locations
- Attach appropriate pricing and perform defined testing and sampling to insure invoice accuracy.
- Field Consultation and Training - Provide support and expertise to various sales teams for pricing program submissions, system tools and techniques to ensure that the process is performed efficiently.
- Ensures compliance with CCR's Accounting practices, pricing policy and SOX controls.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or 4+ years of related work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other business related concentration preferred.
- Consumer Goods/Beverage Industry experience a plus.
- Excel or other analytical computer skills and SAP strongly preferred.
**A credit check is required for this position in Finance.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.