Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Objective
As part of the Global Sales team, the Director of Pricing Field Support will be responsible for overseeing Aramark's pricing processes including the development and dissemination of field communications, translating pricing insights into executable actions, and developing relationships with the field which help drive successful implementation of those actions. The role will require working on multiple projects simultaneously.
This individual will work collaboratively across numerous functions, and business units including the Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Information Technology, Culinary, and Retail teams.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the development and execution of pricing processes and systems that support price changes across multiple Aramark business units.
- Refine and develop training and support tools that enable our front line management teams to more effectively recommend, present and implement price changes within our client locations.
- Work with the Pricing Data and Analytics team to measure effectiveness of price changes, understand pricing results and develop strategies to close gaps.
- Work collaboratively with BU's to align support with BU strategy, field support needs, and pricing cycles.
- Develop a field based support network that can support the pricing process, serve as "champions" in the field, and advise on key challenges or opportunities that our managers face throughout the pricing process.
- Develop the tool(s) used by the Pricing COE, field and BU's to track progress, submit data and share documents including POS results, training materials, client presentations and pricing insights. A strong focus should be on creating a Front Line First focused process that minimizes time requirements on front line managers.
- Implement a quality assurance and review process for client presentations and price recommendations.
- Serve as a key member of various project teams of cross-functional resources to implement decision support strategies -- including resources from marketing, IT, finance and external partners.
- Become a power user of the capabilities of central pricing teams consisting of strategy, post analytics and advanced data modeling/reporting.
- Provide thought leadership on pricing and business practices.
Qualifications: Background / Experience
- Bachelors Degree. MBA or Masters preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in operations, financial analysis or pricing process design with proven ability to driving change in these areas
- 5 or more years of managerial or leadership experience
- 5 or more years of experience managing cross-functional teams
- 5 or more years of project management experience
- Hands on systems and operations experience
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage people and projects
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as: Excel, Powerpoint and Access
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.