Pharmedium, a division of AmersourceBergen.
This position has responsibility for pricing analysis and strategy development related to competitive assessments, market conditions changes, growth programs, new product/service launches, etc. This position will actively participate with the management team to develop and implement pricing strategies for the business and will interface with Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
1. Demonstrates thought leadership with how products/services are priced in key market segments
2. Responsible for setting product/service pricing direction based on information from various sources (i.e., market data, customers, sales, financial goals, healthcare associations, etc.)
3. Responsible for market requirements, pricing, market sizing, competitive analysis and business case development as appropriate
4. Assist with pricing negotiations of customers' proposals/bids and supports strategic sales opportunities
5. Manages contact with industry and strategic partners to obtain competitive and market data
6. Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness and develop and refine a price elasticity model
7. Manage pricing procedures, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response on pricing action needs
8. Evaluate and recommend application software and/or ERP systems enhancements that enable greater efficiency and effectiveness of pricing strategy implementations
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business; MBA a plus
2. 5 years' experience in strategic pricing
3. 5 yeas working within healthcare industry
4. Proven record of accomplishment
5. Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
6. Exercises solid judgment with respect to decision making and managing priorities and risk
7. Must have superior MS Excel skills and experience with MS Access a plus
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.