At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Pricing Operations Manager for the US Business Services Organization located in Maplewood, MNJob Summary
The person hired for the position of Pricing Operations Manager
will lead the Operations group supporting Deviated Pricing maintenance in support of the Healthcare Business Group. This person will drive program-based activities within Business Services Operations to administer and execute the Healthcare Business Group's primarily Chargeback-driven (Ship and Debit) business model. This high-performing group is responsible for maintaining on and off-invoice deviated pricing agreements in 3M systems, helping to resolve pricing disputes, and facilitating the chargeback claim clearance process. In addition, this team will be crucial contributors to process and data readiness activities 3M's Business Transformation effort, as well as key stakeholders at go-live.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads a large team of experienced individual contributors to administer and execute deviated pricing in both legacy and future state systems
- Identifies and implements process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce cost of service and enhance the customer experience
- Supports ongoing Business Transformation efforts as a subject matter expert on the chargeback process
- Supports individual growth and development of a diverse work team.
- Willingness to be on-call for business critical, time-sensitive requests
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- M inimum of three (3) years of experience working in a business with a Chargeback model
- Minimum of two (2) years of Supervisor experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Three (3) years of experience working in a Healthcare business
- Five (5) years of experience managing Chargeback agreements in a pricing system
- Deep understanding of Vistex Chargeback/Rebate system a significant plus
- Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare businesses is highly preferred
- Experience operating in SAP
- Skills include:
- Ability to manage a large, diverse work team
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfort with interacting at the Executive level
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions
- Strong time-management skills
- Operating in ambiguous environments
- Process improvement skills / Lean Six Sigma skills
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% Domestic Travel
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.