ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals, is seeks Pricing Services PD Analyst in Dublin Ohio.
This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leadingsource of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This is an opportunity with a well-established company and offers a competitive W-2 compensation.
Contract duration: 3 months
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Total Weekly Hours: 40 potential for overtime
Shift: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday
Description of Work:
Customer/Supplier Pricing Services is responsible for customer and/or supplier contract administration, as well as administering and reviewing specialty pricing initiatives as deemed appropriate. Responsible for researching and problem-solving customer or supplier issues or disputes and acting as a liaison with internal and external key stakeholders. Develops and manages customer relationships within pricing and contract implementation process.
• Responsible for the research and resolution of contract pricing inquiries from customers, field service, and sales force.
• Accountable to identifying and resolving price discrepancies at their root cause and executing credit & rebills.
• Collaboration on process improvement initiatives including LSS Black Belt and Kaizen Projects.
• Contributing to team service level commitments by meeting productivity and quality metrics.
• Effectively and professionally communicating with stakeholders.
• Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
• Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
• Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
• Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
• Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Previous experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Micro Soft office - savvy with Excel
• Access experience is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Higgins by email at email@example.com; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.