Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Brandon, Florida territory which includes Apollo Beach, Zephyrhills, and Plant City, Florida.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will:
- Compliantly achieve sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Develop and implement an efficient territory business plan, and execute a compliant, tailored strategy; as well as apply business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor and clinical expertise
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols, healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends; deliver information and access to J&J's significant resources
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including local healthcare providers, physician networks, local hospitals, pharmacies, and large local employer groups
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through strategies
- Organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Valid driver's license is required, with the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in direct selling with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical products
· Prior experience in cardiovascular, diabetes and/or pain management therapeutic area(s) is preferred
· Company awards or participation in management development program are preferred
· Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
· Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Plant CityOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.