Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Chattanooga, Tennessee territory.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular, diabetes and pain management. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Valid driver's license is required, with the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in direct selling with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical products
· Prior experience in cardiovascular, diabetes and/or pain management therapeutic area(s) is preferred
· Company awards or participation in management development program are preferred
· Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
· Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate