Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Huntsville, Alabama territory which also includes Madison and Scottsboro, Alabama.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular, diabetes and pain management. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The Primary Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will:
- Compliantly achieving sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Develop and implement an efficient territory business plan, and execute a compliant, tailored strategy; as well as apply business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor and clinical expertise
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols, healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends; deliver information and access to J&J's significant resources
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including local healthcare providers, physician networks, local hospitals, pharmacies, and large local employer groups
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through strategies
- Organizes and completes administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's license is required, with the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in direct selling with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical products
- Prior experience in cardiovascular, diabetes and/or pain management therapeutic area(s) is preferred
- Company awards or participation in management development program are preferred
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
- Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate
United States-Alabama-HuntsvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Alabama-Scottsboro, North America-United States-Alabama-MadisonOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function