Prin Assoc, Client Development (Eau Claire, WI market)
We are hiring a Principal Regional Sales Associate, Client Development to help support our card program throughout our key partner’s area stores. This associate will work closely with our partner’s retail store teams throughout the territory as they help the teams increase the use of our credit products. On a daily basis, this associate will successfully improve territory card sales and applications, resolve service related challenges, work closely with our merchant leadership, and implement targeted marketing and training initiatives for a large retail home improvement client within our exclusive Capital One Partnerships family!
Teamwork, enthusiasm, dependability, and creativity will be valued in this role. A competitive spirit and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders in the business is essential. This special someone will be provided with the needed technology and support travel throughout their assigned territory and to work from their home office once a week.
The role will be based in the Eau Claire , WI market however extensive travel including flights throughout the mid-west will be expected weekly.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 3 years of Retail Sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- 3 years of experience in field sales
- 3 years of retail store management experience
- 3 years of experience in training
- 2 years experience in relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position