Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Prin. Loan Ops Coordinator – Special Documentation
The Special Documentation department within Home Loans Servicing is responsible for processing and drafting of documentation specific to internal and external requests for subordination, assignment of mortgages due to New York Consolidation and Extension Modification Agreements (NY CEMAs) refinances, and release of property. This department also manages the lien perfection process for all loans in Louisiana known as re-inscriptions.
The Principal Servicing Loan Ops Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to ensure all escalated customer issues are addressed timely and accurately. The Principal Coordinator will also be responsible for various reporting requirements as well as supporting various projects from the management team, specifically related to the processing of re-inscriptions, customer requests for subordinations, partial release of property, assignment of mortgage per the refinance of NY CEMAs and other special documentation requests.
- Draft legal documents for subordinations, assignments, partial releases, re-inscriptions, etc.
- Review of legal documentation for accuracy
- Ensure all documents are validated, received, processed and executed timely through internaltracking mechanisms in accordance to local and internal policies and guidelines
- Coordinate with internal partners when questions or escalations arise that requires immediateattention
- Provide estimated time of completion and timely updates to requestors
- Update daily reporting metrics for volume and SLA tracking
- Leverage relationships with multiple internal business partners to ensure all customerresponses are processed timely
- Interact with external customers and third parties regularly and internal business partners
- Facilitate work and monitor workflow for the team
- Communicate effectively with peers and others outside of core team
- Seeks opportunities for process improvements
- Serve as the point of escalation for team for potential issues and assist manager with projectsas needed
- Attend meetings and conference calls as needed
Key Skills & Competencies
- Problem solving mindset that “owns” the customer’s issue
- Detail oriented to avoid errors in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to drive results
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal and external business partners
- Judgment – ability to make effective decisions on behalf of the customer, company, and fellow associates.
- Teamwork – ability to collaborate and share information in a productive manner
- • Be a leader among your peers and sets example of Living the Values
- • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 2 years of Financial Services Experience
- 3+ years of Financial Services experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of Mortgage Servicing experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.