If you are looking for an opportunity to work on cutting edge Oracle Cloud Technology, read on...
Oracle Managed Cloud Services provides end-to-end Software management solutions to our customers utilizing ITIL based processes. Fusion Applications COE Team is responsible for providing managed services for Fusion
Applications provisioning, implementation support, Production support, Migrations and Upgrades, Change management, Release Management, cloning and automation solutions.
Oracle Managed Cloud Services is looking for self motivated individual contributor and dynamic Team player capable of working with globalized Fusion Applications COE Team. As a member of the Managed Cloud Services Organization, your focus is to deliver support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. You are expected to be an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues. Frequent on-site visits may required during critical delivery milestones. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
7 years experience with Core products or eight years experience with Applications products.
Proven professional experience demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle).
BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with 3.0 GPA
You must have two of the top 3 skills listed below:
1. Experience with administration and configuration of Oracle Fusion MW, SOA suite, Portal, SSO, OID and Identity management Suite
2. Experience with administration of one of the application management suite such as Fusion Applications, E-business suite, Peoplesoft, Siebel etc.
3. Experience managing Oracle databases including installation, upgrade, patching, cloning, backup and recovery.
4. Troubleshooting skills for critical database, application, networking and system administration issues
5. Experience with Performance Tuning and techniques ( SGA tuning, DB Tuning, Apps tuning ,use of tkprof ,AWR etc.)
6. Excellent communication skills required
Some of expected ob duties for this role involve:
- Travel to customer sites around critical customer milestones.
- Review day to day Cloud Operation activity for the assigned customer and make sure they are inline with customer's milestones.
- Analyze customer's Top issues and troubleshoot as well as channel them to right Oracle group
- Being a Operations point of contact for customer, help them in Go live activities
- Analyze Environment performance in context with customer plan and suggest correct action by working with internal Oracle team.
- Facilitate customer in their Performance Testing.
- Take up internal technical projects to improve overall quality of service for all customers.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.