1. Oversee the developing of test plans, objectives, and test cases within the assigned work stream delegating to other assigned team members as warranted.
2. Execute functional testing, regression testing, and automated testing for the current systems as well as the new suite of systems in development.
3. Coordinate with teammates and other teams in resolving issues 4. Verify the quality of data; ensure data coming in matches existing data, verify functionality and data output against requirements.
5. Log, manage, and retest defects in bug tracking system.
6. Understand feature specifications and create test suites for all product components focusing on business support systems.
7. Support early morning/off-hours launch and monitoring of systems with business teams as needed.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
1. Possess B.S. or M.S. degree in a field relevant to functional area
2. 10 years of web-based software quality assurance testing in a Java environment
3. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology
4. Experience developing automated test harnesses and test cases.
5. Basic programming skills in Internet technologies (e.g.: Java, XML, etc.).
6. Experience in Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla or JIRA
7. Experience in Test Management Tools (e.g.: QualityCenter,TestLink).
8. Experience developing automated tests, preferably in Selenium.
10. Experiences testing Fusion application is strongly preferred
11. Knowledge of Oracle open scripts is b ig plus
12. Strong attention to detail, self-starter, self-motivated, and proactive.
13. Strong written and verbal communication skills; works effectively independently and in teams
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.