PURPOSE OF ROLE
The primary purpose of this role is to provide advanced data capture capabilities to support digital analytics initiatives. This position gains experience in translating business needs to effective digital analytics tagging specifications that provide metrics for analytic solutions across various digital channels. These tagging specifications ensure that data can be translated to tangible results for Lowe's and Lowe's Digital.
• Translates business need into digital tagging specifications so that extracted data can allow for impactful insights used to inform effective business decisions for various functions at Lowe's
• Designs and develops analytics tagging specifications customized for digital content and implements those solutions across multiple digital channels
• Audits the digital tags and publishes the results on a regular basis in order to ensure that digital tag requests for both internal and external clients are executed accurately and efficiently, maintaining data integrity
• Tracks success of Lowe's through the development of digital tagging solutions that measure financial results, customer satisfaction, and engagement metrics
• Determines the most effective and time and cost-efficient methods for capturing data elements to be utilized in web development
• Leads implementation projects, ensuring that they are executed on time and within budget
• Maintains expert-level knowledge on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new methodologies for utilization in finding innovative ways to perform data capture and derive valuable insights for the Lowe's organization
• Responsible for influencing, leading the thought process, and defining the appropriate methodology for team members
• Serves as a subject-matter expert in a specific area of specialization as well as a thought leader matters of data capture
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, Information Technology, or related field
4-8 years of experience in digital analytics implementation
3+ years of professional experience in digital analytics, web/mobile development, or Information Technology
3+ years of digital analytics implementation experience using enterprise grade tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Tealium , Ensighten , etc., as well as data validation using tools such as Charles, Fiddler, etc.
PREFERRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
4+ years of digital analytics implementation experience using enterprise grade tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Tealium , Ensighten , etc., as well as data validation using tools such as Charles, Fiddler, etc.
4+ years of digital analytics (or general analytics) experience using tools such as Adobe Analytics ( SiteCatalyst , Ad-hoc, and Report Builder), Google Analytics, etc.
1+ year of SQL experience
Digital analytics implementation certification (for example, Adobe certified implementation expert, Adobe processing rules authorization, etc.)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.