Principal Accounting Associate - FS Agile POD
Are you a forward thinking analytical genius who thrives on being a key contributor in a high energy financial services organization? Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded? Our accountants are masters of accounting principles with a flawless understanding of the full end to end accounting process. You will be surrounded by intellectually curious accounting professionals every day, all with the end goal of creating a seamless, well managed client experience. As the demand for skilled accountants is at an all time high – Capital One can provide an environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
You'll have an opportunity to join our Global Finance Financial Services Agile team, which is a cross-functional team responsible for the delivery on corporate initiatives within Capital One’s Financial Services (Home Loans and Auto) lines of business. You will be a key partner with various Global Finance stakeholders to understand their requirements and determine how to deliver on those requirements under the Agile methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting, or at least 3 years of experience in Audit or at least 3 years of experience in Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supervising a team of individuals in an accounting department or similar audit experience
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.