Principal Accounting Associate, Regulatory Reporting
Are you a forward thinking analytical genius who thrives on being a key contributor in a high energy financial services organization? Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded? Our accountants are masters of accounting principles with a flawless understanding of the full end to end accounting process. You will be surrounded by intellectually curious accounting professionals every day, all with the end goal of creating a seamless, well managed client experience. As the demand for skilled accountants is at an all time high – Capital One can provide an environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire.
Capital One has an opportunity in its Basel Regulatory Capital Reporting team. You will assist in the preparation, reporting and analysis of the monthly and quarterly regulatory capital calculation for our multiple regulated entities. You will utilize your strong analytical and communication skills and be challenged to prioritize diverse tasks. You will have a direct impact in the success of our team and regulatory entities.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting, or at least 3 years of experience in Audit or at least 3 years of experience in Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 3+ years of regulatory reporting experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supervising a team of individuals in an accounting department or similar audit experience
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.