This is critical Analyst/Developer role in Contact Center Applications at Symantec. We are looking for someone who has good understanding of Contact Center application with strong knowledge in Call routing and Workforce Management solutions.Main Responsibilities -
- Support of business through development and configuration in Cisco UCCE for Call routing and WFM [Workforce Management], to enable forecasting/scheduling/tracking.
- Work with UCCE and WFM vendors on support incidents and root cause analysis of any issues impacting functionality of WFM application.
- Compose and support business stories and quality assurance testing related to any upgrading/updating or integrations changes.
- SME for integrations between WFM application and others - to including a variety of channels: call routing, chat, and sessions (SFDC/LMI) solutions, as well as integrations with leave management solutions (Workday).
- Setup and manage security and user profiles that govern access to the applications. Also support business in the additions, changes, and terminations of users in the application.
- Knowledge of both thin (web) and thick (RCP) WFM client interfaces with ability to troubleshoot utilization questions from the business.
- Point of contact to business users for potential future implementations (i.e. groups not currently using a UCCE and WFM solution).
- Create and maintain associated administrative documentation related to any of the above.
- Liaison with the CCA Sustain team on their involvement in any of the aforementioned.
- Able to work with internal GSO and Firewall teams along with the external vendors to coordinate and document ports and protocols required to support functionality of application.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.