What you will do
Provides technical, commercial and pricing support to Field Sales personnel and customers worldwide. Responsible for writing and maintaining equipment orders and for giving technical support to drafting personnel, order services, purchasing and production for sales orders. Provides technical, commercial and pricing support to a +$100 million Business Unit
How you will do it
- Provides equipment selections and refrigeration system designs.
- Provides prices for all nonstandard products.
- Provides technical support on current and legacy Frick/JCI products.
- Generates equipment orders with accurate equipment description, cost and selling price.
- Provides direction to drafting personnel, order services, purchasing and production on technical matters.
- Adheres to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
#external What we look for
Who we are
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical) from college or university
- Six years related experience (industrial refrigeration systems)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, AS400 and PowerPoint), AS400, SAP, as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.