Principal Associate, Technology Risk Management
Title: Principal Associate, Technology Risk Advisor
Level: Principal Associate
As a Technology Risk Management professional in Capital One’s newly formed Enterprise Services (ES) Business Chief Risk Office (BCRO), you will apply your risk management skills to the company’s Technology organization. You will support risk-based engagements across Enterprise Services, Divisional CIO, and Information Security teams to develop and support best-in-class industry risk solutions in a manner that supports innovation and protects our customers, shareholders and associates. You will collaborate with second lines of defense to lead and implement risk and control tools, techniques, and frameworks for the Technology organization, as well as support your lead Technology Risk Advisor (TRA) with risk-based decision making with our first line Divisional CIO teams. Your contributions will drive organizational change through risk identification, measurement, analysis and reporting in order to better manage the company’s risk in an open and collaborative environment.
Technology Risk professionals are experienced and progressive individuals that operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value-added risk management services to our Technology savvy business partners. You will have a significant level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to work with technology professionals to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company. Proficiency in risk management programs (ideally Technology risk-driven programs) are key to success in this role. The successful candidate will be an solid risk management professional who understands technology functions and organizations, with strong analytical, planning, strategic thinking, organizational and communication skills.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- At least 3 years of industry Risk Management Experience
- At least 1 years of Project Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting internal business clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects in Risk
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or other Industry Risk Professional Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.