Principal Brand Associate - Card Partnerships
Capital One is seeking an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills for a Principal Associate role in the Card Partnerships business. In this exciting role you will collaborate on the development of Brand Strategy and Marketing activities in support of business development to win new Co-Brand and Private Label Credit Card partners.
This individual will have proven ability to identify and apply insights that generate results. Experienced in marketing plan and creative development, consumer research and innovate approaches to product development. Knowledge of online and traditional marketing, and skilled in visual communications. Cross-functional team experience, as well as external agency and vendor management.
• Developing strategic business assessments for prospective partners and industries, grounded in your own research and analysis
• Utilizing the Qualtrics platform, design and develop primary research in support of new business pitches
• Collaborate and participate in other forms of primary research (Qualitative and Quantative) with research team
• Incorporating consumer insights to inform the development of compelling marketing collateral and product value propositions
• Bringing forward innovative ideas, approaches to new business pitches
• Briefing and working directly with creative teams (both internal and external) to develop consumer communication, based on insight and brand positioning
• Working closely with a cross-functional team of analysts, digital strategists and business development leads to deliver compelling RFP responses
• Partnering with other associates to develop case studies and documents that inform/support RFP strategy.
Associate should bring:
• Multi-Channel marketing and communication experience, including digital and direct response marketing
• Experience managing creative teams and agencies, advertising and corporate marketing
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams within an organization
• Flexible and detailed-orientated, must be able to handle multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities simultaneously while maintaining excellent and accurate work
• Self-starter who enjoys working in a white-space environment
• Can easily identify potential hurdles within a project and takes the lead on solving them
• Highly effective communication skills with outstanding writing, editing, and presentation abilities.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with MRI (or Simmons), Qualtrics, Comscore
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.