As a principal software developer, you will be working with a small team of seasoned developers and Cloud architects to build out a vital piece of the Authorization Infrastructure for the Oracle IDM Cloud. Responsibilities include designing and implementing features according to provided specifications, implementing performance optimizations and tunings, integrating with other Oracle IDM and Cloud Services, debugging/testing, documentation, and product support.
- 9 years of professional development with C/C
- Strong technical knowledge of C in Linux/GCC environment
- Advanced unit uesting / test-driven development skills
- Experienced with Eclipse CDT and GoogleTest
- Advanced Linux user/administration skills
- 5 years experience in Web and/or Cloud computing development
- Advanced debugging skills (gdb core analysis, remote debugging, assembler)
- Self-motivated and can work in a small team and conform to project standards
- Advanced Linux networking skills (TCP socket diagnostics & tuning, HTTP tuning) a big plus
- Performance analysis & optimization / Web load testing and measurement a big plus
- Experience with NGINX and/or other Web Servers a plus
- Experience with OAuth/OIDC protocol standards a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.