Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: November 08, 2017
Reference ID: 166949
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• BSc or higher in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related discipline.
• Recognized expertise in SAS programming and SAS macro code development. Understanding of other SAS products (e.g. SAS/GRAPH, SAS Output Delivery System).
• A thorough understanding of the end to end clinical trial process.
• A solid level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory and publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11).
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily the creation and use of ADaM datasets.
• Project management or relevant experience.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Knowledge of non-SAS programming packages/languages (e.g. Spotfire, S-Plus, R, Python).
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.