Job DescriptionAt QuintilesIMS, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join QuintilesIMS means you'll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. They bring a broad range of expertise to the table. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
Work directly with clients to provide value added input and deliver projects built around Pricing & Contracting strategic issues. Responsible for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. You will play an integral part of the US Technology Solutions team as a subject matter expert within our Systems Integration solution team.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements. Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients - ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Take lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Ensure the development of project plans and overall bid integrity.
- Manage client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
- Negotiate project scope, serve as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with the Practice Leader to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Play a significant role on account planning and strategy with QuintilesIMS sales team. Maintain in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client's strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues in the Pricing & Contracting space.
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness the QuintiesIMS Systems Integration practice in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
Minimum Education, Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/consulting industry. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience playing a key role in a Contract Strategy, Operations and Compliance practice.
- Ability to work with clients allowing them to understand how our contracting solutions will positively impact their profitability and pricing strategies
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level. Deep expertise in pricing and contracting operational efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross practice teams in the capture of projects of significant size and scope.
- Possess exemplary business development and project management skills.
- Contract Management Solutions in Revitas, iMany, Model N or Vistex
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Reports to: Practice Leader
- Management scope (number of full-time employees): 0 - 5
- Annual revenue scope (If applicable): To be determined
- Project management responsibility for engagements >$1M
- Utilization: Targets to be determined
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.