This position is for an experienced technical consultant with deep hands-on development experience in SOA, Web Services, J2EE/JSF/Oracle ADF. The candidate must have a clear understanding of cloud concepts and service models, and hands on experience in PaaS, specifically, Oracle's SAOCS, JCS, DBCS, Storage Cloud Service. The candidate should also have development experience in integrating with and extending HCM/ERP Cloud or with HCM/ERP applications (PSFT, or EBS HRMS, EBS financials).
The candidate will design and develop technical solutions (PaaS based) to extend and integrate with HCM Cloud/ERP Cloud. In addition to the hands on role, the candidate will also provide some onshore leadership to onshore and offshore resources and participate in technical solutioning workshops, presentations, conduct POCs, ...etc.
The candidate will operate independently (with little oversight) to provide quality work products; perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs; apply Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices; demonstrate expertise to deliver technical solutions on complex customer engagements. The candidate will participate in the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget; the candidate will participate in business development activities; develop detailed solutions for moderately complex and complex projects
Requirements: the candidate must be able to demonstrate most of the requirements below:
• Technical Skills
• Deep understanding of Cloud Architecture and Service Models
• Deep understanding of Cloud Integration Architecture and Strategies
• Deep understanding of SOA concepts and development methodologies
• Hands on experience in SOA development using Oracle SOA Suite on large projects
• Hands on experience in J2EE and in JSF/ADF on large projects
• Development experience in BIP
• Development experience in SQL, PLSQL, XML, HTML, Java script, JSON, Web services (SOAP, RESTful) ...
• Applications and Cloud
• Experience in extending and integrating with oracle HCM Cloud
• Experience in extending and integrating with Oracle EBS or PSFT.
• Experience in conversions and Interfaces into and out of HCM/ERP cloud: FBL and HDL, ADFDi, BIP, OTBI, as well as Web Services
• Experience in Fast Formulas, FF, UDTs, HCM Extracts, Personalization, Fusion Security, Dynamic Columns, is prefered
• Prior experience with EBS HR and Payroll and/or PSFT is preferred
• Soft Skills
• Experienced in project implementation and delivery methodologies, e.g. OUM
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong consulting skills
• Development experience on large projects
• Strong team player with experience in working with offshore and onshore developers
• US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
• Ability to travel 100% US Nationwide - Candidates can live anywhere in the US but must be able and willing to travel US Nationwide Mon - Thurs/Fri
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.