Senior Analyst Explore, innovate and develop digital data insights to help our clients leverage the power of email marketing and eCRM to drive new customer acquisition, engagement and conversion opportunities. This highly visible role requires a unique combination of skills, experience and marketing acumen.
Key Responsibilities This position reports to the Senior Director, Strategic and Analytics Services and will work with the team to build and utilize the following skills:
- Statistical Guru.
You have a deep understanding of statistical and other quantitative concepts and are adept at solving new and exciting problems with tools such as R or SPSS. You enjoy sharing this passion with others, including explaining complex concepts in layman's terms and creating compelling visuals to bring your analysis to life.
- Project Management Savant.
You are adept at articulating and documenting project needs and building innovative and efficient approaches to efficiently execute against them. You are a proactive communicator who enjoys and is effective in working as part of a multi-disciplinary group of smart, entrepreneurial rock stars within a fast growing company.
- Digital Innovator.
Let your data-freak flag fly. Use your digital analytics skills to creatively explore and integrate digital data sets, including email, social, mobile, display to solve new and complex problems that drive new customer behavior and marketing insights.
- Digital Media Maven.
You are what we call an early digital adopter - you were among the first with a Facebook account and actually find Twitter useful. Translate your passion for digital and digital data into creative solutions for connecting customer data to new customer insights.
- Staying Hip.
Digital media is constantly changing - to stay at the top of our game, we need to continually monitor current digital data trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies - and then translate into new marketing ideas for clients.
- - Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred, ideally in a quantitative field.
- - Proficiency in Excel. At least two of the following are required: SQL, SAS, R, SPSS, or similar.
- - Strong experience with SQL, R, Python and Hadoop environment highly desired.
- - 8 years digital data analytics with large digital data sets (e.g. display, social, web, email, mobile, social, etc.).
- - Proven experience using your digital analytics skills to identify customer behavior insights and translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations. PowerPoint proficiency is required.
- - Demonstrated knowledge of and dedication to project management best practices.
- - Strong listening and relationship-building skills.
- - High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills.
- - Consulting/agency experience preferred.
- - Strong preference for person to be located in Denver CO or Chicago IL area
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.