Our Principal Consultant distills our complicated operations into a great wealth of insights that are critical to our business and brings the valuable expertise our customers and consumers so appreciate from us. The result is a relationship that wins with them, while inspiring us toward constant technical innovation in business process and waste elimination.
This role is part of our Information Systems Services (ISS) group, and it positions you within our Digital Support Services (DSS) group as a Lead Architect and subject matter expert in the areas of technical and architectural design
As our Principal Consultant, we need you to share our vision of strategic delivery and excellence. You will join our ISS DSS team and be responsible for gaining insights and understanding our business requirements in order to deliver and support solutions and business processes for key stakeholders. We will rely on you to gain a deep understanding of our business, so your influence and ability to maintain strong relationships is every bit as critical as your intellect and technical savvy. Your ability to translate business needs into technical requirements will be paramount in helping identify and promote our opportunities throughout Nestlé.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work.’ Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask, “What’s next?” Are you up to the dare?
- Verbally communicate, advocate and translate complex business requirements across all levels of the organization
- Solves complex business and technology challenges for clients utilizing a combination of published standards, industry best practices, thought leadership, and leading edge technology
- Provide guidance in strategy development and oversight of relevant technology initiative roadmaps
- Support various departments in order to design, maintain, and improve complex solutions spanning multiple architectural platforms
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback
- Development of automation scripts (logging, backups, user administration) across multiple hosting environments and platforms
- Proactively identifies business support issues pertaining to new and existing products, programs, systems, procedures and develops and/or recommends the appropriate resources
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, IT infrastructure and operations, business systems and procedures by being an active member of steering committees, participating in focus groups, attending conferences as well as visiting off-site locations
- Develops and/or assists in the coordination of standards, resources, procedures, functionality, and implementation that directly affect development of business solutions for our clients
- Perform detailed analysis, design, preparing test scripts, conducting acceptance tests, and completing all associated deliverables
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelors Degree with 7+ years of experience OR High School Diploma with 10+ years of experience of designing hosting interfaces between server environments creating architecture diagrams and development
- 5+ years of experience designing web hosting architecture
- 5+ years of experience rolling out projects using waterfall and Agile methodologies
A little about us:
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.