Principal Controls and Risk Specialist
Do you like working in the spotlight? Are you ready to work on the front line of a top 10 Bank? Can you build relationships as well as develop and implement innovative solutions? As a Principal Risk Associate at Capital One you’ll be responsible for working with business partners to identify and mitigate potential risks to Capital One. Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are the front line of defense to ensure our Company remains stable and profitable.
Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication skills. They have a high level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Financial Services Risk Management Experience
- 2 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- 2 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs in Risk
- SLQ2CQ experience, or Six Sigma, or LEAN certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.