Oliver Evans (18222), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Principal Coordinator - Derivative Operations - Wilmington, DE
Derivative Operations is a part of Capital One's Commercial Bank Operations. This organization is responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing across a broad range of derivative products.
The Derivative Operations team consists of two teams which are responsible for Trade Confirmations and Trade Settlement for various derivatives products. Partnership with the business, derivatives trading and other operational teams to support the full derivative life cycle is a critical function of both teams. The role is Wilmington, DE based; however you will interact with regional teams and a broad base of domestic counterparties.
- Build and maintain a strong Business relationship with Commodities, Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange (FX) Derivative trading desks and ensure that their queries and requests are appropriately addressed
- Prepare and review legal documentation of non-standard derivative trade documentation with Trading, Legal and outside counsel.
- Responsible for liaising with external/internal clients to ensure timely execution of settlements and resolve all outstanding queries on for payments
- Confirm all daily derivatives cash flow movements
- Process settlements, managing to tight deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of transactions
- Resolve pre and post settlement breaks
- Ensure compliance to key controls
- Work closely with clients and internal partners to resolve queries and disputes
- Develop detailed product and trade type knowledge
- Ensure timely receipt and payment of funds
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- At least one of Derivative Confirmation experience
- Educational background in Business Management, Economics or Finance
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.