Principal Salesforce Solution Architect
Hands-on Salesforce Solution Architect to provide with design best practices and continuous improvement of the technology function within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Center of Excellence. This position provides vision, leadership and overall responsibility for the technology needs of all business units currently leveraging the Competency. This resource will assist the VP of Digital Experience and Domain CIO with CRM product roadmap, strategy and team alignment. This role requires extensive CRM process mapping and gap-analysis experience.
This resource is required to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skill with a thorough understanding of CRM's Sales, Service and Field Scheduling processes. This role will work closely with business stakeholders to drive planning, analysis, design and product release activities.
* Determine requirements to design and architect solutions compliant with bid parameters
* Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the CRM platform/Salesforce
* Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
* Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of CRM /Salesforce implementations
* Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the CRM/Salesforce platform
* Manage technical scopes and client expectations
* Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
* Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
* Lead a team responsible for developing products leveraging the CRM/Salesforce platform
* Evaluates completed projects for optimization and coordinate with team leads to update offerings for future iterations
* Collaborate with CRM/Salesforce functional management team and with business users to refine scope and high level business requirements for major projects.
* Ensure a prioritization process to assess projects that will deliver the most business value.
* Develop working relationships with key business users and a strong understanding of the business processes of the area you support
* Leverages relationships with key internal/external clients to support business needs.
* Develop and maintain working relationships with key vendors so we can maximize our usage of their products
* Work with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that all initiatives conform to our architectural standards
* Manage, advise and mentor the CRM/Salesforce team business analysts
* Assist in hiring and retaining the best possible functional and technical talent
* Develop and monitor metrics to measure and improve the efficiency of the functional and technical team
* Understanding of the marketplace of technology solutions that will best support the needs of the business, stays abreast of current trends
* Problem Solving: High level of responsibility. Requires ability to assess process risks and assist in formulating mitigation plans. On key projects, the ability to take corrective action to bring projects back on track and the ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend best course of action will be key attributes needed.
* Banking/Consulting experience, preferably with Big 4 firms, desirable
* API/Web services development experience
* Working knowledge of enterprise integration and third-party enterprise integration tools (E.g., Scribe, WebSphere, Informatica, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
* 12 years' experience in process design, business process re-engineering, requirements gathering/analysis, and solution architecture
* 10 years' experience architecting and overseeing the solution and design of CRM projects
* 10 years supervising or managing functional or development teams
* 10 hands-on CRM implementations experience (6 full CRM projects)
* 2 years of experience in an advisory role providing recommendations to customers on optimal use CRM packaged applications products (SFDC, MS Dynamics)
* 5 years of development and implementation experience in CRM area with focus on SFA, Lead and Opportunity Management, Event Management, Case Management and Fulfillment
* 2 years of business analysis experience
* Experience with more than 1 CRM packaged application (SaaS and On-Premise)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.