Principal Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer Job Description
What you will be working on
- Cutting edge problems in applied AI and ML in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, object detection and localization, speech recognition, natural language processing, recommendation systems, forecasting, and multimodal learning, spanning different industries and use cases.
- Expanding our Deep Learning framework into Deep Reinforcement Learning and other applied AI algorithms.
- Inventing new models that combine unsupervised and supervised learning
- Developing new reinforcement learning algorithms to exploit novel use cases in retail recommendations and other IOT applications, industrial AR, robotics, and more
- Cross functional support with teams in various business groups
PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience) and 10 years' experience. Background in deep learning, machine learning, reinforcement learning & big data Experience designing professional software using Python, C Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.Other Locations
US, California, Santa Clara Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.