The Principal Engineer (Arris) is responsible for effective design, engineering, installation/configuration, provisioning, operations, monitoring, and maintenance of systems which include hardware, software and other related infrastructure to support video applications. The individual will support multiple internal and external teams supporting applications within a Digital Cable Environment.
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of experience performing engineering responsibilities within headend environments
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working with platform technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within Digital Video environments
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
- Experience working with Arris or Cisco platform technologies; DAC, RADD/CSS, KLS, DKS, CASMR, CAST, Advisor, OM, ARPD/RPD, NC1500/2000, SDM, STDC, STBs
- Experience working with Arris, Cisco, or Motorola DAC digital video controller systems, along with associated technologies required for delivery of video
- Experience with hands on design and implementations operations support, performing video devices or systems upgrades, configurations
- Experience with Code Deployments
- Experience working within Telecommunications industry
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.