Principal Engineers at Intel are active technical leaders inside and outside the company. A Principal Process Integration Engineer (or Process Integration Engineering Manager) in NSG Technology Development is responsible for leading research and development of the next generation 3D NAND or 3DXpoint Non-volatile memory technology to support Intel's growing business in storage and memory. The responsibilities will include leading and managing a direct and matrix reporting group of engineers responsible for developing the Silicon process technology, including process architecture, process capability development, silicon experimentation and analysis. In addition, the Principal Engineer is viewed as an expert providing technical direction and leadership in tackling complex cross-functional technology issues, and the engineer will initiate and execute advanced research with significant long-term impact to the business. They will collaborate with technology development partners in defining goals, developing the vision, aligning strategy, and driving fast paced silicon development to meet aggressive technology node cadences. Additionally they will work with the product and system teams to ensure seamless integration of the memory components into Intel's system products as well as with the manufacturing Fabs to ensure a seamless technology transfer and ramp to support the full envelope of component and system products. The position is based in Boise, ID.
- MS or Ph. D in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, or related fields with >8 years of experience working in the areas of semiconductor technology, semiconductor device physics, and memory.
- Direct experiences in yield, integration, device, or process engineering organizations, or in development and integration of novel materials systems.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving silks.
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
- Excels at cross-functional innovation working with process, product, design, reliability, and system engineering.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.