This position provides financial support and leadership for the Central Zone finance team. Assist in the development of annual business plan, rolling estimate, accruals and contingency plans to mitigate risks. Serve as a center of excellence within the Central Zone finance team regarding specific processes and tasks common across the department.
- Builds value based relationships with sales teams, cross-functional teams and headquarters associates.
- Accurate financials and strong internal controls including customer contract compliance, proper adherence to COA on invoices and payments to customers/vendors, adherence to GAAP, compliance with quarterly SOX deadlines/deliverables.
- Provide support to FSMs and sales during the development of the annual business plan and year-end accrual process
- Validate assumptions used in standard performance management reporting, prepare for Zone SDD/PM2 reviews
- Manage the contract administration process for the zone including the establishment and communication of financial profiles, budget transfers, and communications to the FSM
- Establish and maintain detailed CCFS financial profiles for the Zone
- General sales support/training on new processes, systems, policies, and new products. Drives efficiencies in all processes.
- Develop and provide financial analyses to provide insights and context of results to manager and/or internal/external clients. Develop contingency plans and gap closures to mitigate risks and accelerate growth
- Provide commercial leadership, decision support, and analytical resources to deliver on strategic priorities for the division
- Prepare journal vouchers
- Work on various other projects or tasks as deemed necessary.
Bachelor's degree, Accounting or Finance
6+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility Business Expertise
- Understanding of Foodservice business processes and systems
- Strong communication and influencing skills required
- Ability to support sales team and help drive results while enforcing controls and maintaining financial objectivity
- Strong database management/excel skills
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.