This role partners with the North America Application Consulting leadership team. These teams provide consulting services for on premise and cloud based solutions. POSITION OVERVIEW:
The finance team leads financial support and drives core financial processes, including: budgeting, P&L management, headcount management, and forecasting. Team members will model, analyze, consolidate, and summarize information. Recommendations and insightful analysis will be delivered through regular connections and business reviews.
Team members will contribute individually and work closely with other finance team members including finance shared services and will also work with sales and business operations. Work is often non-routine and the business is fast changing. Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where they work independently and lead partners and other team members for results. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business partnering (Impact and influence)
- Financial Planning & Analysis (Profit & Loss / Headcount management, forecasting, planning)
- Modeling and reporting (Excel)
- Analytical horsepower (CPA/MBA)
- Cross team collaboration
- Drive for results
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting and/or Finance. MBA Highly Preferred
- 8 years of experience in Finance, Planning & Analysis. Consulting Finance experience desirable
- Ability to excel in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts in a global / multi location setup.
- Expertise in Office Tools - MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
- Terrific team player and ability to take ownership of tasks/projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a sophisticated Fortune 100 Corporate Finance Team!
***All Qualifications are preferred****Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong analysis and research skills. Ability to partner across functions. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.