The Oracle Cloud is a suite of Oracle applications, middleware and database offerings delivered in a self-service, subscription-based, elastically scalable, reliable, highly available and secure manner.
These services, announced in October at Oracle Open World 2011, comprise the following:
1. Application Services: Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service,OracleFusion HCM Cloud Service, Oracle Social Network Cloud Service
2. Platform Services: Oracle Database Cloud Service,Oracle JavaCloud Service
The Oracle Cloud is an enterprise cloud for business. It is an integrated suite of services spanning Oracle's complete portfolio based on open Java and SQL standards offering flexible cloud and on-premise deployment. The services offered in our cloud are based upon Oracle's complete portfolio of best-in-class solutions.
As part of Oracle Cloud operations, we consolidate and simplify IT operations and applications instances across hosted services in Oracle and maximize the return to Oracle to the customers. We partner with engineering to develop product modules to enable them to be offered as a service. We collaborate with product quality assurance team to run minimum test cases and to ensure high quality service after release of product versions. Our team works with the best of the class next generation oracle Fusion technical-stack components such as Oracle Database 11g, Oracle WebLogic Server 11g, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Identity management and Oracle Virtual machine etc. The team has excellent expertise in cutting-edge products and technologies like Oracle Fusion applications, hosting products as Software as a Service &Platform as a Service and supporting services in Oracle Cloud computing infrastructure.
Principal Fusion MiddleWare Administrator
• Install or Upgrade WebLogic 11g Server on Linux OS.
• Create domains, migrate domains from development environments to production environments, modify/add services to active domain and monitor domains.
• Configure connections to Web servers, databases or other systems.
• Manage the server life cycle, and monitor application server services and resources.
• Configure applications, Deploy applications, modify applications in an active domain and monitor activity within applications.
• Configure, secure and manage server and network communications.
• Troubleshoot problems on various layers of the application and infrastructure. Provide internal analysis and support.
• Create and maintain validated documentation set for operations ofvarious service components
• Manage performance of multiple hardware and J2EE software environments
• Manage web and application servers and proxies
• Enhance and maintain existing environment(s) capacity and capabilities.
7 to 9 years of J2EE application administration experience with BS Computer Science or equivalent qualification. Oracle WebLogic Server11g administration, J2EE application deployment experience on Linux OS is required.
As Principal Application Administrator, the candidate is responsible for provisioning, maintaining application servers and all the middleware J2EE applications on multiple servers. Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical skills in the area of specialization. The individual needs to standardize the operations based on thebest practices so that they can be repeated across servers.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, and possibly providing direction and mentoring to others.
• More than 7 years of experience in administering WebLogic application server and deploying applications on WebLogic server.
• Good working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager and WebLogic tools(WebLogic Server Administrator Console, WebLogic Scripting Tool, WebLogicConfiguration
• Good knowledge in Fusion Application architecture and its components
• Performance tuning WebLogic Server and WebLogic Server applications.
• Isolate and troubleshoot issues related to application access, system performance, peak loads
• Experience in Shell/WLST scripting
• Configure WebLogic Server Environment for High Availability
• Experience with an organization with a key 24 X 7 reliance on its database is desirable. Real Time Application Cluster experience is preferred.
• Experience in managing servers in Oracle VM environment, WebLogic Server management, Data warehouse & ETL are nice to have.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualification is needed. Oracle certification is a big plus.
• The Candidate would need to work well in a team environment, should have strong interpersonal skills and strong documentation skills
• Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware technologies like WebServer, OAM, OIM, OID, SOA, Hyperion, BI/ OBIEE, EPM, and WebCenter.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.