Principal Hardware Engineer:
Job Summary -
The Principal Hardware Engineer will lead development projects of mid to high complexity modules for the Access Control and Security market. Responsible for designs from concept through release to manufacturing, including concept phase, design activities, reviews and reporting of design progress. Create hardware design documents, schematics, and support test procedure development. Lead in-house and third party PCB designers, PCB fabrication and assembly processes, verify and validate prototypes. Supports regulatory and compliance group, NPI and Tech Support. Ability to guide and mentor more junior engineers.
Technical Skills -
• Embedded HW Design
• DDR2/DDR2/SDRAM/NAND Flash/NOR Flash
• 10/100/100 Ethernet
• Wireless and BLE
• Experience schematic capture tools, preferably Orcad and/or Altium
• Experience with PCB layout requirements and best practices
• Design for Manufacture & Design for Test
• Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
8 years - Bachelors Degree
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.