Principal HR Coordinator - Vendor Operations
Provides ongoing operations support for processes and vendors as needed primarily serving first line of defense for candidate and recruiter issues with operations owned systems. Scheduling and project management support to ensure flawless delivery.
• Tactically triage and manage issues across 5 different systems
• Provides support for applicable vendor systems and processes to include ongoing process improvement, monitoring and reporting, troubleshooting issues, and assisting with implementation and UAT for system updates
• Provides ongoing project support such as: coordinating performers, resources and conference rooms to ensure successful completion of projects, recording meeting minutes and action steps, and preparing updated project schedules, project plans, issues logs, and scope documents
• As needed, assists team members with the projects and programs that they manage
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or military experience
• At least 1 Year of Process Management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelors Degree
• At least 1 Year of Project Management experience
• At least 1 Year of experience using MS Project
• At least 1 Year of experience using MS Visio
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.