Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
- Help to define the vision for a world-class portable application framework.
- Drive the execution of delivering this rich internet application framework.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure the appropriate execution of the vision. Rolling up their sleeves when necessary.
- Evangelize and promote the rich Internet Application Framework
- Prepare technical requirements and software
Required Qualifications (6+ years):
- C++/C (Cross Platform Portable Development)
- Performance Optimization and Tuning
- Rich Internet Application Frameworks (Polymer, Flex etc)
- 3D with OpenGL and C++
- Using OpenGL for 2D graphics
- Strong Debugging and Root Cause Analysis Skills
Desired Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
field, Masters Degree a plus.
- Building 2D scene graphs
- Open GL Shaders
- Audio Mixing
- Embedded Device Environments
- Network Analyzer (Wireshark or other)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 15+years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer