About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same. As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day.
Corporate Audit Department
The Corporate Audit Department (CAD) at The Coca-Cola Company is a dynamic organization for Accounting/Finance and Information Systems professionals who aspire to advance their career and develop leadership capabilities in a supportive team-oriented environment. We actively recruit talented individuals with strong academic backgrounds, excellent communication skills, and proven professional abilities. After completing an assignment in CAD, individuals will have a solid understanding of the Company's Finance System, Information Systems, and Business Environment. This experience prepares them well for future positions within the Company and the Coca-Cola Franchise System. Today, CAD Alumni hold positions in General Management, Finance, Information Systems, Operations, and Sales throughout the Company's worldwide Operations and the Coca-Cola Franchise System. We offer our associates
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands, and the global scale of what we do as a business.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together that's how we
push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
Principal IT Auditor
The Principal IT Auditor is responsible for assisting management in assessing the adequacy of the Company's internal control environment by performing system audits and value-added services. This position will lead and participate in audit engagements of varying size and complexity ensuring the successful completion of assigned audit activities. The Principal IT Auditor will apply risk and control concepts along with an understanding of business operations to identify and communicate results to management. Candidates should demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, communication, and problem solving skills along with the ability to contribute in a dynamic team environment while maintaining accountability for individual performance objectives and goals. Key Responsibilities
What you need to be successful Education:
- Lead and/or participate on multiple audit engagements and projects simultaneously ensuring each engagement is conducted in an efficient and effective manner.
- Obtain an understanding of business processes and leverage an understanding of risk and control concepts to develop risk assessments, audit programs and testing procedures that appropriately address identified risks and project objectives.
- Review audit evidence and demonstrate the ability to draw appropriate conclusions regarding the state of the client's control environment.
- Identify and appropriately communicate audit issues to management, offering recommended solutions that address risks and are relevant to the business.
- Prepare working papers that are accurate, complete and well-documented ensuring adherence to applicable Department and professional standards at all times.
- Perform reviews of working papers to ensure accuracy and completion and assist in clearing any review points provided by team leads and / or audit management.
- Provide timely updates to team leads and / or audit management on engagement progress and audit issues ensuring all deadlines are consistently achieved.
Bachelor's Degree - Accounting and/or Information Systems. Related Work Experience:
At least 4 years of related work experience with a public accounting firm (BIG 4 Advisory highly desired), a well-established corporate internal audit department or other finance function within a multinational fast moving consumer goods organization.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- SAP preferred along with prior IT operational background.
- Demonstrated experience leading small to medium size teams.
- Knowledge of SAP, SQL, UNIX, Windows/Active Directory, Linux, AS/400, DB2, and Oracle databases strongly preferred.
- One or more relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA, CIA, CFE, Chartered Accountant).
- Proficiency in English, both verbally and in written form required. Ability to speak multiple languages strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Company's business operations or external manufacturing experience preferable the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (CPG).
- Excellent analytical skillset and critical mindset.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Strong collaboration, team player, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% required (Domestic based positions only).
The Corporate Audit Department is accountable for delivering the annual audit plan approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. This plan is time bound and each audit in the plan has a defined start and end period. The nature of the work is deadline driven. In addition, following are other demonstrated behaviours and abilities needed to function successfully in role.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and independence at all times.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of business processes, risks and controls, and apply auditing standards to assignments through practical application.
- Consistently demonstrate an ability to remain flexible and flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment with competing priorities and deadlines, including a willingness to adapt to new surroundings, circumstances, information, challenges and flexibility to work in an environment with shared work space both on and at off-site locations.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly collaborate and work effectively with a diverse group of clients and team-members consistently delivering the highest quality communication, work product and client service. Demonstrate an ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently ensuring work efforts are directed toward the desired outcome.
- Solid communication and listening skills and the ability to identify gaps in logic.
- Flexibility to work in excess of a standard 40 hours per week to complete each audit on time and deliver the annual audit plan.
- Act as an Ambassador of the Department and Company consistently demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Other Stakeholder: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like and Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspires Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top