We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences for Oracle Cloud Services for data security.
he ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI development skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Implement application front-end interface and integrate with back-end functionality
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience and demonstrable UI design skills
- Solid experience in creating wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in J2EE application development
- Proven ability to build UI components for complex software products
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in computer science and engineering, human-computer interaction or related
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.