West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Principal KYC Coordinator, Risk Ops
This position is for a Principal KYC Coordinator. It is focused on the upfront and ongoing identity management of Small Business Customers.
- Review incoming alerts from AML monitoring systems to update applicable CIP/KYC data elements
- Review branch-opened accounts to ensure compliance with CIP/KYC requirements and documentation
- Perform ongoing CIP/KYC reviews to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Maintain and apply knowledge of applicable Federal Regulatory requirements and industry trends, including but not limited to CIP/KYC and identity theft red flags
- Coordinate with various departments, bank divisions, customers and customer service teams to ensure timely and effective resolution of CIP/KYC requirements
- Educate customers on CIP/KYC requirements
- Exhibit strong leadership skills, excellent work ethic, teamwork and initiative
- Support additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services
- At least 1 year of identify management (CIP/KYC)
- At least 1 year of risk management and fraud prevention
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Services
- Proficient in Excel
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.