What you’ll be doing...
As a lead, he/she will have end-to-end ownership of the validation of Hum platform.
- Technically lead the team in understanding the product requirements.
- Ensure that the product is compliant to all required security and quality standards.
- Automate the delivery of QA test results and metrics so that anyone in the company can see current status.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Developers to review requirements and system designs and plan for automated testing.
- Design and automate QA tests, for use by QA and development staff. This may include:
- Web service testing
- Web service virtualization
- Unit testing
- Database testing
- Web testing
- Load Testing
- Partner with the Development teams on defect resolution
- Liaise with the product deployment team for all field and support queries.
- Constantly come up with innovative ideas to improve the product
- Work with On and Offshore teams to gather and understand requirements.
- Work with On and Offshore teams to design, develop, review test cases and test automation.
- Maintenance / troubleshooting of the automation and applicable technologies and frameworks.
What we’re looking for...
- B.S/BA and 8-12 years of product testing experience.
- Solid hands on experience in architecting, designing and developing Automation Suites for SOA/Microservices based platforms.
- Experience in using one or more industry standard tools, SoapUI, Locust, QTP, Selenium or similar automated scripting tool
- Experience in developing:
- Continuous integration
- Functional / Regression Suites
- Performance test beds.
- Sanity Test beds.
- End to End test beds.
- Solid experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies (Oracle/MYSQL/Cassandra)
- Web services: SOAP, REST/JSON
- Code Management: Jenkins, SVN
- Defect Management: Jira, ALM
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.