The Principal Partnerships BizOps Manager within Intuit's Small Business Group serves in an operational role to help run the business and better position the organization for rapid growth. The role is responsible to help build and drive operating rigor to scale the business, work across functions within the business to identify challenges and opportunities, execute high-priority activities, and contribute to the partner and business strategy (both formulation and execution). Responsibilities:
- Enable business partners to drive results through objective analysis, operational insights and strategic initiatives
- Understand worldwide business performance through dashboards and data that you create or gather, and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Execute analytics, financial planning and budgeting processes. Perform analysis and review of business and financial information and its impact on the business. Deliver thorough, accurate and timely dashboards, budget and reporting for the organization
- Develop in-depth understanding for what drives engagement & growth and leverage insights to shape future direction
- Help size & analyze growth opportunities (e.g. markets, customer segments, industry verticals, strategic initiatives)
- Lead efforts in an unstructured environment to identify product, customer, partner or market insights and improve decision-making and alignment across various cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively lead or co-lead strategic initiatives and discrete projects, as well as initiate innovative ideas and activities in support of the business on an evolving basis
- Build and maintain relationships inside and outside the organization to ensure strong collaboration, raise the profile of partnerships and key related projects, and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Leader who can combine analytical, operational and strategic expertise
- 5-8 years in functional (strategy, sales, care, finance, partnerships), business and/or operations role in the technology industry; excellent operational project expertise
- Global experience and mindset
- Previous experience driving strategic initiatives, or strategy consulting experience
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional analytical problem solving ability
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically - devise and execute action plans
- Proven ability to forge strong relationships in team/ organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently with little day to day direction
- Strong project and program management skills
- Ability to work effectively under constant deadline pressure
- Ability to create reports/dashboards and provide analysis and recommendations
- Excellent communications skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.