What you will do
Employee will be involved in design and development of PCB for variable speed drives applications.How you will do it
This will include circuit design, selection of components, worst case analysis, testing, production/manufacturing cycle and field support. The candidate will also work with different groups in JCI including: product design, software engineering, product technical support and product quality aimed at developing high reliability/performance, cost effective solution.
#external What we look forRequired
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in the design/development PCB circuits (digital/analog)
- Op Amp circuits design experience (signal filtering, stability, bandwidth, phase/gain margins).
- Power supply design experience (LDO, switching)
- PCB multilayer board design experience (layout of the digital and analog circuits)
- Experience designing with FPGAs and DSPs (TI DSPs and Lattice FPGA preferred) Data/address bus interface, memory interface, handshaking, level shifting, pulse width modulation, etc.
- Experience developing the FPGA code/schematic (Xilinx or Lattice)
- EMI conducted and radiated emission design/testing to meet required EMC standards.
- Design for DFMEA. Familiarity with the PCB manufacturing process, familiarity with the PCB manufacturing issues
- Hands on PCB circuit design experience: building and testing
- Software experience: Mathcad, Saber
Who we are
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering (PhD or MS degree with specialization in power electronics is preferred)
- PCB design experience for power electronic converters (100kW to 1MW) preferred.
- The candidate shall be ready to demonstrate project portfolio at the interview
- The candidate shall be ready to demonstrate high level of technical/mathematical analysis of the design solutions
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.