Create Cross-Channel Customer Experiences with Oracle Responsys It's easy to make data from disparate sources useful, create precisely targeted audiences, and then empower customers to determine their own next experience by interacting with them in near real-time. Oracle Responsys empowers marketing teams with the tools to deliver the relevant, engaging experiences their customers demand across devices, channels, and lifecycles. How does Oracle Cross-Channel Orchestration help digital marketers manage cross-channel experiences?
Oracle helps marketers design cross-channel customer experiences that are personalized and sophisticated. With one powerful yet easy to use platform, Oracle brings deeply integrated, best-in-class technologies and industry-leading insights together to help marketers realize their goals. What makes Cross-Channel Orchestration different than the other platforms?
Oracle delivers innovative features that matter to marketers, is supported by unparalleled infrastructure, and provides unique solutions that yield incredible-and incredibly achievable-results.
- B.S. in Computer Science and/or Math Or Statistics
- 10 years of hands-on experience in performance testing and 5 years of performance problem solving.
- SQL and DB server tuning experience highly preferred; Experience with various kind of relational or OLAP DB a plus.
- Proficient in Linux scripting: Python, shell, Perl, etc.
- Strong understanding on OS, network, Web servers and browsers.
- Strong in performance requirement analysis, and construction of performance test cases.
- Proficient in using Java profilers such as Yourkit or JProbe as well as analyzing heap dumps and thread dumps.
- Ability to thrive in a highly-productive, fast paced, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously
- Prior experience working with Cloud application is an added plus.
• As a Principal Performance Engineer of the Product engineering team, your primary responsibility will be to work with Developers/Product Managers/Program Managers and help validate and report on the quality of the product to help in stable and quality product releases.
• Diagnose performance problems as they arise in production and/or test environments.
• Bench-mark performance for POC or new system software or hardware.
• Monitor and analyze all aspects of system and seek tuning opportunities.
- Collaborating with the design team and business to understand the requirements and to come up with performance testing strategy.
• Prepare comprehensive software performance test plan, test cases (System / Regression / Integration/ Failure / Configuration etc.)
• Maintain and update all System Test plans and Test results documents with respect to every release.
- Execute test cases, ad-hoc testing scenarios and report on Performance of the product as well as recommendations on system capacity and configurations.
- Working alongside the engineering team in customer reported issues and follow up on closure of configuration issues and defects.
- Participate in release activity. Experience with Version One or other Agile / Scrum project management tools is a plus.
- File bugs with proper investigation documentation, pursue resolutions and subsequent regressions.
- Strive for excellence and best customer experience.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products. Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.