We are the End User Services Engineering Individual Productivity team and we are Microsoft’s first and best customer. We innovate and apply unique and early insights to accelerate change and drive technology adoption that delivers outstanding experiences and inspires Microsoft’s customers and partners.
We accomplish this by defining the vision and aspirational user and IT professional experience for Individual Productivity workflows across the breadth of the Microsoft technology portfolio and partner with engineering teams to bring this vision to life. We think beyond the confines of products and traditional boundaries to create compelling experiences that align with how people naturally think and work.
This role is accountable for leading an FTE team responsible for transforming device management scenarios. These scenarios range from how we evolve device management to a modern framework that enables user flexibility and IT efficiency and user transparency in device management tasks to how we scale to manage IoT devices and evolve to a data driven approach to automate management and remediation to provide users with the most productive and compelling experiences.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who enjoys learning new technologies and can see the future potential of this technology. We are passionate about the intersection of the user experience and technology and are committed to achieving new levels of user productivity.
• Accountable for leading an FTE team responsible for innovating and driving improvements in the user and IT pro device management scenarios.
• Define the vision and strategy for the aspirational user and IT professional experience across the integrated device management portfolio, and cross platform experience.
• Partner across a broad set of engineering groups and other stakeholders and senior company leaders to achieve this vision and strategy.
• Develop a strong business intelligence capability to gain broad insights and identify opportunities grounded in a data driven approach.
• Build and foster strong relationships and deliver across a broad set of dependencies inside and outside of Microsoft.
• Engage with customers to share the Microsoft story, showcase Microsoft’s technology portfolio and create publicly available IT Showcase materials to drive adoption of Microsoft’s products.
• Lead with a focus on people, ensuring employee satisfaction, diversity and growth and development.
• 7 years Program or Project Management experience
• 7 years People Management experience
Preferred, not required:
• Strong business acumen combined with a sound technical foundation.
• Natural curiosity for new technologies.
• Highly determined with a creative and solution oriented approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Collaborative style that can drive impact through influence in a virtual team environment.
• Passion for the user experience.
• Seeks out challenges and continuously strives to advance solutions.
• Focus on quality and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is a thoughtful people manager with focus on developing people and leading teams. Passionate about the intersection of the user experience and technology and committed to achieving new levels of user productivity. Self-driven individual who enjoys learning new technologies and can see the future potential of this technology.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.