East Shore 2 (12025), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Principal Process Associate
As a Principal Process Manager Associate on the ATM Kiosk team at Capital One, you will be part of an operations team responsible for deploying ATM hardware and software to our ATM fleet that will enhance the user experience of our customers.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. A key to success in the position is the ability to influence partners and teammates. This individual needs to enjoy multi-tasking and problem solving in a high demand environment.
- Manage Quality Reporting
- Collects Quality Inputs from the teams and consolidates into common reporting
- Drive Supplier Quality Improvements through the development of new processes, controls, scorecards.
- Manage Continuous Improvement backlog and agenda for the teams
- Member of our Dev Ops team (Animal House)
- Manage the strategy and integration of new capability into the daily deployment model
- Modify process documentation in response to new Capabilities. Deliver documentation to the delivery team to operationalize
- Manage the Alters process with Vantiv
- Perform Morning Validation of Remote Software Delivery and lead resolution efforts
- Create Software delivery schedule for remote software deployments, working with IT and Change Management to build the SCCM schedule
- Work with Vendors to create and manage Manual delivery schedules of software.
- Ensure the schedule is consistent with the requirements of the deployment
- Provide oversight on manual deployments to manage cost, timing, performance
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of process management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.