Principal Process Improvement Associate (LEAN/ Six Sigma)- Wilmington, DE or Mclean, VA or NYC
- Leading and owning process transformation and documentation for multiple lines of business and projects.
- Investigating, managing and closing events within required business SLAs.
- Building and leveraging partnerships across business groups and IT to deliver innovative solutions while improving the customer experience.
- Resolving conflict through broad decision making and leading group consensus with business leaders from multiple LOBs while escalating and/or proactively identifying solutions and solving problems early in the project process.
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with Operations stakeholders to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- May lead a team and/or direct others on projects
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.