Principal Process Manager - High Line Underwriting
Capital One’s US Card Small Business team is growing by focusing on established and successful businesses. As we move into mid-market, we have expanded our credit lines for highly qualified Small Businesses and are looking to complete our Small Business leadership team by adding more experience in Commercial Underwriting. As a Process Manager (Associate, Senior Associate, Principal Associate) at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the company’s bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
Summary of Needs:
• Assist in developing and implementing commercial underwriting policy and processes
• Assist in researching and improving underwriter tools and training
• Coordinating continuous improvement activities and facilitating project launches
• Maintain formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
• Effective communication skills – collecting data and information and using analytical skills to provide concise and transparent results to senior leadership team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of process management experience
• 2+ years in Small Business or Commercial Banking/Underwriting
• Previous experience in Risk Management
• Preferred Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.