Knolls 4 (12021), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Principal Process Manager
The Principal Associate will need to be really strong in performing Process analysis, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing initiatives that have significant impact on the key metrics and performance. They will also need to be strong in project management, this role will have both process and project components to it. This role will be in a part of the organization that has high visibility and is one of the the next big focus areas within Consumer Operations.
- Become a subject matter expert in Vault Operations; provide expertise as needed
- Work closely with Operations leadership to make process assessments, monitor performance
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities
- Help Operations leaders prioritize and work on critical process improvements
- Own and maintain the process documentation for Vault Operations
- Build relationships and influence internal and external partners that Vault operations works with
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- 3 years of experience in Process and/or Project Management
- BPM Certification; Green Belt (or) LEAN certification
- Experience with Agile methodologies
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.