Principal Process Manager
An associate in this role will be expected to apply Process and Project management and subject matter expertise to lead teams through periods of change. They will be assigned to directly support an area of the operation, to include;
•Employs sound project management including but not limited to project management artifacts ; as needed.
• Executes projects through the governance tollgate process and meets expected timelines
• Maintains necessary projectstatus and dashboards on a timely and consistent basis
• Develops relationships and partners with functional owners.
• Reviews processes in impacted functional areas, assesses error root causes and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Functions as leader on project team.
• Participates in and/or schedules core project team and issue-specific meetings and facilitates discussion and problem resolution dialogue.
• Aggressively drives toward deliverables.
•Continuously update and maintain process documentation for changes through project or process improvements
•Obtain certification and maintain re-certification annually
• Support and challenge functional owner on process performance and design
• Maintain continuous improvement log, tied to CTQ or Risk improvements
• Build subject matter expertise in order to challenge current design and recommend improvements
-High School Diploma, GED, equivalentcertification, orMilitary Experience
- At least 3 Years of Project or Process Management experience
- Masters / MBA degree
- At least 5 years of Project or Process Management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.